miércoles, 8 de agosto de 2012

Givenchy Pre-Collection Spring 2013 Backpacks


Hi!

These holidays are keeping me away from bloggin’ but here I am again! Today you can dream of having one of these beautiful backpacks that Givenchy has made as a pre-collection for 2013. Please, note that I use the term “dream” because of the prices and no, I will not get one of these ‘cause I’m normal like you and I don’t have millions on my bank account.




Yo, Brutus.



¡Hola!


Estas vacaciones me impiden bloggear tanto como me gustaría pero aquí estoy de nuevo. Hoy os traigo la pre-colección de mochilas que ha hecho Givenchy para la temporada 2013. Yo no me podré hacer con una de ellas por el precio que manejan pero, como dijo aquel, ¡soñar es gratis!


Yo, Brutus.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario