martes, 15 de mayo de 2012

Saucony x Sneaker Freaker Grid 9000


Hi! 

So I decided to write the blog in English too for some reason. That's kinda funny cause I don't really know if I'm ready yet or if I'm gonna be capable of manage it. But, you know, things just come and you should show some interest on those pop-up ideas. 

So I´m not trying to explain myself anymore, just want to get into it and see the result. Let me apologize in advance for my not-too-correct grammar and my spelling mistakes.

These beauties are the new Saucony Grid 9000 in collaboration with Sneaker Freaker. I  fuckin' love ‘em! They remind me the Nike Air Trainer SC II’s silhouette and that one  has been on my top5 for the last months. Suede, mesh and neoprene are the perfect materials for this black/mint/tan colorway that looks really powerful.

Try to catch one pair around July 1st.

Take care, homies

Yo,brutus.






Bueno, como habéis visto me lanzo a escribir en inglés también. Lo hago por diversión, por contactar con más gente y por practicar un poquillo, que si no me voy a olvidar. El tema es que habrá 1000 faltas de ortografía, pero no me importa demasiado. El texto tampoco será siempre el mismo en los dos idiomas pero vendrá a reflejar la misma realidad, así que tranquilos.

Las zapas que os presento son las Saucony Grid 9000 en colaboración con Sneaker Freaker. Estarán disponibles sobre el 1 de Julio y no me podéis negar que tienen un aspecto muy potente con esa gama de colores. Además, he de reconocer que me recuerdan a las Nike Air Trainer SC II y esas zapas han estado en mi top 5 desde hace meses.

Vamos, que si puedo me hago con un par 100%.

Os dejo que voy a preparar algunas cosillas para entradas futuras.


Un abrazo,

Yo, Brutus.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario